SimpleLegal is the leading legal operations management platform for the modern legal department. General Counsel, Chief Legal Officers, and legal operations professionals deserve a system of record, designed specifically to address the business process challenges faced by modern corporate legal departments. Sales has Salesforce. Marketing has HubSpot. Legal has SimpleLegal.
Come shape the legal department of the future. At SimpleLegal, we celebrate innovation, accountability, and diversity. We are disrupting the corporate legal technology space and believe diverse perspectives will drive continued success. Are you ready to be a part of something big? You’ll be part of a vibrant culture built on shared values: ownership mindset, connect with the person, outcomes over effort, and simplifying complexity. Along the way, you’ll have fun and enjoy the perks of a people-first company.
Where do you fit?
We are looking for an energetic, unstoppable, and scrappy Product Marketing Manager to join our team! The Product Marketing Manager (PMM) will be responsible for communicating the features and benefits of our products through compelling storytelling to drive adoption. This PMM will primarily focus on driving user engagement post-launch, working closely with customer-facing teams to establish marketing programs that enable our customers to leverage the full potential of SimpleLegal.
We are looking for someone who is willing to try new things – we are a small company that functions like a startup and we all wear many hats – and who doesn’t shy away from collaboration. Because this role requires you to work across functions and departments to bring the product to life, you will be at the center of our organization, constantly interacting with teammates and customers.
What you’ll get to do
- Create and manage adoption campaigns for product features to drive usage post-launch
- Partner with Customer Success and Customer Marketing to promote and train on existing products and new product offerings to customers
- Create new and manage existing marketing programs (e.g. sales documentation, product videos, website copy, blog posts, datasheets, whitepapers, etc.) that articulate the benefits of the product and/or feature
- Conduct customer and market analyses to obtain an understanding of the competitive landscape and help establish product differentiators
- Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our product
- Establish KPIs and report on your success
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in marketing or related discipline
- 2+ years of product marketing, product management, demand gen, or digital marketing experience, preferably in the SaaS industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to sell ideas through creative and innovative storytelling – writing samples are required!
- Ability to create, organize, and maintain documentation and enablement collateral
- Proven track record of executing successful product or campaign launches
- Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage your time to address multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced, professional environment
- Metrics-driven and analytical; proven ability to prioritize, drive, and achieve results through self and others under time pressure
Experience comes in different forms and we understand that no candidate is perfectly qualified for any job. A clear demonstration of dedication, impact, and the ability to thrive in a fluid and collaborative environment is more important than your resume. We also know that diversity of background and thought makes for better problem solving and more creative thinking, which is why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
SimpleLegal was recently named one of BuiltIn’s 2021 Best Small Businesses to Work For in the Bay Area.