As DevOps lead, you will have freedom and responsibility in automating processes to support our team of remote developers in development centers around the world, as well as improving reliability of our production environment, used by hundreds of legal departments, primarily based in North America.
Practically, these responsibilities include:
- Maintain and extend test, build, and deployment automation.
- Set up and manage on-call rotation, monitoring, and alerting.
- Manage cloud infrastructure for Production and QA environments.
- Troubleshoot application issues and collaborate with Support specialists.
Skills & Experience
- Git in a collaborative environment (GitLab a plus).
- Cloud administration (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Strong experience in one or more programming languages
- Experience with build and deployment automation
- Experience with CI/CD (GitLab CI, Jenkins a plus)
- Python and Django
- Experience running Kubernetes workloads on the cloud.
- Infrastructure as Code (Terraform, CloudFormation, Ansible, etc.)
- Strong AWS experience
- Postgres or any SQL database experience
- Build Tools: Python ecosystem (pip, pip-tools, setup tools, PyPI), JS ecosystem (yarn, npm, webpack)
- Metrics: Datadog, Sentry, Google Analytics, Linux performance tools (vmstat, etc.)
- Testing: browser based end-to-end testing (scrapy/splash, cypress, etc.)
- 3+ years of relevant experience
Our Tech Stack
SimpleLegal is a legal tech startup, located in Mountain View, that is innovating the way corporate legal teams do business. Thanks to our acquisition by Onit/K1, we’ve expanded to development centers worldwide and are growing fast. With customers like Reddit, Github, Silicon Valley Bank, MGM, and over a 100 more, we are quickly becoming the SaaS platform of choice for Enterprise legal teams. Sales has Salesforce, Marketing has HubSpot, Legal has SimpleLegal.
We offer competitive compensation and extensive benefits in a fun working environment. Our culture is focused on ownership, transparency, and community. We develop with practical agile processes, support open-source development, enjoy game nights, and wellness days. We’re fully-remote for the foreseeable future, with a preference for Pacific time zone, or overlapping.