3 things we’re looking forward to at the 2019 ACC Annual Meeting
We’re right around the corner from ACC Annual 2019, the world’s largest gathering of in-house counsel. This year’s event will be held at the Phoenix Convention Center on October 27-30, and will feature networking events, sessions and workshops that dig deep into critical subject matters, and the opportunity to earn up to a year’s worth of CLE/CPD credits!
3 Things We’re Looking Forward to:
We’re breaking down the specifics and encourage you to sign up and attend!
- With over 30 hours of dedicated networking events, you’ll have the chance to exchange ideas and share experiences with legal professionals from around the globe. New members and first time attendees even get their own exclusive event so they can have a smooth introduction into the ACC community.
- This year’s conference is new and improved and features learning opportunities in a variety of different formats. Between the many workshops, roundtables, and sessions, we have no doubt that you’ll find an engaging one just for you!
- Get the professional development you need and earn up to a year’s worth of CLE/CPD credits! The International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP) will provide 1 CPE/hour for every hour of instruction you get at ACC Annual, and the Compliance Certification Board (CCB) has approved this conference for a maximum of 28.8 CCB Continuing Education Units (CEUs).
Meet with SimpleLegal!
In addition, we’d be remiss if we didn’t include a visit with SimpleLegal! Stop by booth 330 to pick up your limited edition ACC t-shirt, or attend our demo on how to leverage SimpleLegal to improve your legal operations at 6:00pm on Sunday, October 27 in the ACC Classroom on the main show floor. When you meet with us you can:
- Learn how SimpleLegal helps modernize legal operations by demonstrating how our platform lowers outside counsel spend, boosts productivity, and provides visibility into legal spend and matters.
- Meet with members of our leadership team to answer specific questions about our platform and/or our company.
- Schedule a personalized demo for your legal team for a later date.
We look forward to seeing you in Arizona!