This article was originally featured on GlobeNewswire
New Feature Gives Legal Teams an Accurate and Streamlined Process for Collecting Budgets
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., March 26, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — SimpleLegal, a modern legal operations platform offering e-Billing and spend management, matter management and legal analytics software, today introduced its latest product feature – Budget Request. Designed to streamline the process for managing matter-level budgets, the Budget Request product provides in-house counsel with a more structured way to administer budgets and collaborate with outside counsel and vendors, so teams can focus on higher-priority legal work.
The Budget Request functionality in SimpleLegal automates the process of requesting, collecting, updating and approving matter-level budgets. Legal teams no longer have to manually issue requests using phone calls and emails. They can now easily collaborate with vendors on budgets and gather additional information on the budget’s scope, risk and assumptions for more accurate spend forecasts while improving staff efficiency.
“We are thrilled to enable companies with a simple and fast way to build budgets,” says SimpleLegal CEO Nathan Wenzel. “At SimpleLegal, we’re always looking for the best ways to help our customers. This Budget Request functionality ensures that law firms and clients are on the same page when forecasting legal expense.
Budget Request Benefits Include:
- Optimize Your Budgeting Process – Bring efficiencies to the overall budgeting process with automated reminder emails and notifications to those involved on the budget for changes.
- Better Alignment with Vendors – Identify budget misalignment early on by understanding the budget’s scope, risk and assumptions to ensure the budget is accurate and up to date.
- Single View Management – A more efficient way to manage budgets in real time, keeping everything in one system to avoid searching for old documents.
- Set It and Forget It – Request updated budgets from vendors on a customizable schedule or on-demand with just a couple clicks.
- Minimize Administrative Tasks – Instead of putting the responsibility on internal legal staff, rely on vendors to submit budget information directly.
SimpleLegal provides a modern legal operations management platform that streamlines the way corporate legal departments manage their matters, track and interpret spend, and collaborate with vendors and law firms. SimpleLegal combines e-Billing and spend management, matter management, vendor management, and reporting and analytics into one comprehensive application to optimize legal operations and the management of the entire legal department. The company, founded in 2013, is privately held and located in Mountain View, California. For more information, visit www.simplelegal.com.
Upright Position Communications