In-house legal departments face increasing budget pressure and need to track legal expense across all their firms and legal vendors. A Legal eBilling application automatically tracks and codes legal expenses from law firms. You get reports by matter, a centralized workflow, and tracking against budget information without any manual data entry.
Legal eBilling software provides:
- Intuitive reports and dashboards
- Easy-to-use compliance with Purchase Order requirements from Finance
- Budgets to measure external spend by vendor, practice area, matter, and more
- Easy to setup workflow for invoice approvals
- Integrations with your Accounts Payable software
With modern legal eBilling software from SimpleLegal, you can avoid:
- Manual data entry
- Lost invoices trapped at the bottom of your email inbox
- Chasing your law firms for accrual estimates for finance
Legal eBilling from SimpleLegal gives you a single place to track invoices, approval status, and legal expense. Setup is simple with the help of our dedicated Customer Success Managers. You can be up and running in days or weeks, not months or years.
Contact us to see how simple eBilling can be.