SimpleLegal is the leading legal operations management platform for the modern legal department. General Counsel, Chief Legal Officers, and legal operations professionals deserve a system of record, designed specifically to address the business process challenges faced by modern corporate legal departments. Sales has Salesforce. Marketing has HubSpot. Legal has SimpleLegal. At SimpleLegal, you’ll contribute towards building a platform that’s not only easy-to-use but one that unifies all legal matters and connects relevant data and applications to truly transform the way legal teams operate and are managed.
Where do you fit?
The SimpleLegal product team has an immediate opening for a Senior Product Manager. We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and dedicated person to join our growing product organization. You will work together with other functions and other product managers on some of SimpleLegal’s core products. You will be responsible for driving new business and growth. You must be innovative, strategic, a strong communicator, and comfortable driving execution and have a bias towards action.
Product Managers at SimpleLegal are mission-driven, visionary, analytical, and obsessed with detail. They care about the impact we are making in the legal space and can tie back everything we do to our vision. The rally teams of engineers, data scientists and designers around common goals, and get things done using a combination of creativity, communication, and people skills.
- Own and execute the roadmap for your products – communicate both the business value and the technical rationale behind your product decisions to make our product best-in-class
- Lead a cross-functional team (including engineering, design, marketing, success, support etc.) and influence key partners across teams to develop strong relationships that will allow you to work more efficiently and build trust
- Own business outcomes and be responsible for hitting experience and adoption targets by improving and re-imaging the experience for new and existing customers
- Identify new opportunities based on research, industry trends and best practices, driving innovation
- Define the product and customer experience with business requirements and user stories and manage scope of each product launch to deliver on time
- Prepare and present product-related updates for different levels in the organization
- Implement best-in-class product management practices
- Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other internal team members
Expertise you will bring:
- 5+ years of product management experience with a track record of shipping enterprise-grade cloud products
- BS in Computer Science or related discipline
- Master’s degree in Business a plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated success in creating innovative and user-friendly software products
- Strong execution and ability to drive work to completion
- Legal tech experience or background a plus
- We are open to consider a remote / work from home hire for this role.
- Must be willing to working west coast hours to partner with other team members
Experience comes in different forms and we understand that no candidate is perfectly qualified for any job. A clear demonstration of dedication, impact, and the ability to thrive in a fluid and collaborative environment is more important than your resume. We also know that diversity of background and thought makes for better problem solving and more creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
Come shape the legal department of the future.
At SimpleLegal, we celebrate innovation, accountability, and diversity. We are disrupting the corporate legal technology space and believe diverse perspectives will drive continued success. Are you ready to be a part of something big? You’ll be part of a vibrant culture built on shared values: ownership mindset, connect with the person, outcomes over effort, and simplifying complexity. We offer competitive compensation and benefits. Along the way you’ll have fun and enjoy the perks of a people-first company.
- Medical + Dental + Vision
- 401K match
- Paid maternity and paternity program
- Generous vacation policy (3 weeks PTO + Sick days + holidays)
- Game nights
SimpleLegal is proudly committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.