Our Sales team is looking for some new teammates to help drive growth of our business. This team is responsible for acquiring new customers to help drive our growth and extend our market share. Members of this team are the face of SimpleLegal to the market and to our prospective customers.
We currently have an opening for a Sales Specialist. In this role you would be responsible for securing new logos within our Enterprise Legal Management (ELM) Growth segment, as well as aiding our Enterprise segment by nurturing select prospects and performing other tasks.
- Support the entire lifecycle for a prospective customer in our Growth segment, providing product demonstrations, presenting pricing and articulating our value proposition (how do we help them)
- Win new logo business and achieve sales targets in a manner that aligns with company values, objectives and practices of SimpleLegal
- Provide support to the enterprise segment and other team members by nurturing dormant opportunities in an attempt to get them to reengage
- As needed conduct prospecting activities to help drive pipeline growth for Growth segment market
- Maintain up to date records of all sales activities in Salesforce.com and other tools leveraged by SimpleLegal
- Collaborate with other SimpleLegal teams, providing market intelligence and insights that will help improve our products and go to market strategy.
About You (Strongly Preferred but not Required):
- 1+ year in Sales Development (SDR), Sales or Business Development, ideally in a B2B SaaS company
- Self-starter with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Enjoy working within team-oriented environment with focus on team outcomes and success versus individual performance
- Willing to take constructive feedback, learn from it and further develop professional skill set
- Competitive mindset that is result oriented and driven to win
- Strong inquisitive nature and ability to think outside the box to solve problems
- Able to thrive in a fast paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment