SimpleLegal is looking for two (2) motivated, intelligent and driven Sales Development Representatives. SDRs play a crucial role in our success by driving the top of the sales funnel. Primarily through outbound outreach, you will reveal new business opportunities by interacting with prospective clients across many industries. You will work closely with field account executives, sales engineers, and others on the team.
SimpleLegal’s SDRs receive outstanding training, support and mentoring from proven, experienced SDR leaders, dedicated SMEs, and an impressive extended team. With this enablement and encouragement our SDRs often move into sales roles that involve closing. But, the SDR position itself is central to our success, so first things first.
Job Location: Remote / Work from home
- Research and identify targets prospects, then perform high quality outreach
- Qualify prospects with crisp, confident and articulate sales conversations
- Manage the entire pre-sales cycle, from research to outreach to first meeting
- Manage a high volume of outbound email and phone calls efficiently
- Maintain engagement with prospects using creative follow-up communication
- Think critically about data/patterns and recommend new, scalable outreach strategies
- Use our sales stack to optimize your outreach (Salesforce, Outreach, ZoomInfo, and LI Sales Navigator)
- Meet or exceed ambitious goals for setting discovery calls and demos
- 1+ years of professional work experience, ideally customer-facing and involving selling.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. This is a must!
- Empathy, integrity, and genuine curiosity about people. You are an outstanding listener.
- Storytelling orientation. Regardless of context – you like telling people about things.
- You adapt and thrive in ambiguous, fast-changing environments. You think on your feet.
- Detail oriented and organized. You’ve proven you can prioritize competing interests.
- Passion for success. You are a competitive, no-excuses player who loves to win.
Experience in a B2B enterprise software environment is a plus, but by no means required. A college degree is highly desired because it shows you can set a goal and achieve it.
- Competitive Salary and commission plan.
- Comprehensive health care coverage (vision, medical, dental)
- Team outings, company lunches, snacks and the coolest swag.