SimpleLegal is looking for a motivated, intelligent and driven professional to join our team as a Sales Development Representative. The Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) play a critical role in the company’s success by developing the top of the sales funnel. As an early member of our Sales Development team, you’ll have a unique chance to tackle a green field opportunity and shape the future direction of the team.
You will gain experience interacting with clients of all levels, in a variety of industries and across a broad geographical area. This is a challenging, exciting role that will test your sales skills, strategic thinking capabilities, and ability to remain focused and follow-through on plans. We fully support our best SDRs to become leaders in the sales development team, progress into Account Executive roles, or into marketing and other various positions.
- Research, identify, and prospect for new clients
- Qualify prospects with a mixture of phone, email, and other forms of outreach
- Identify key decision makers and business pain points, and articulate how SimpleLegal can address
- Partner with our Account Executives to help fill their pipeline and develop your skills
- Schedule quality appointments and ensure a smooth handover to Account Executive
- Transform Marketing Qualified Leads to Sales Opportunities by educating and nurturing them
- Collaborate closely with Marketing and Sales teams to execute on lead generation and target account strategies
- Meet and/or exceed Sales Development goals for meetings set, activity, and opportunities added to the funnel
- Previous software sales development / lead generation experience preferred
- Enthusiastic, organized self starter who sets goals and exceeds them
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to take initiative
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and metrics-driven environment
- Proven success in a role with weekly, monthly, and quarterly targets a plus
- Experience with CRM (Salesforce preferred) and other sales automation / prospecting tools a plus
We're looking more for enthusiasm and a willingness to learn over specific experience. Ideally, you should have some experience selling something or providing customer support. Experience in a B2B software environment is a plus, but not required. A college degree is helpful because it shows us that you can set a goal and achieve it.
We’re here to build a world-class product that our customers love, that has the best support of any software product they use, in an environment that celebrates company and personal success. We believe that opportunity exists in the legal industry to build that company. We believe that we can build the next great enterprise platform faster and better than anyone else.
SimpleLegal is an enterprise SaaS startup run by second-time founders located in Mountain View, CA. We are the software platform for in-house legal operations. Sales has Salesforce. Marketing has HubSpot. Legal has SimpleLegal.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits and a fun working environment. Dental, medical, catered lunches, game nights to get to know your coworkers, and more.