SimpleLegal is looking for our next Report Developer! This role will partner with the Product, Engineering, and the Professional Services Group teams, and may interface closely with external clients. The Report Developer will have a strong understanding of the design, development, and deployment of business intelligence systems and large-scale data warehouses using business intelligence (BI) tools and commercial database platforms.
- We are open to hire this role any where in the lower 48 states in the United States.
- Some travel to either Houston, TX office or Mountain View, CA office may be needed. Less than 10% of the time.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in the planning and delivery of Business Intelligence implementation projects.
- Develop complex information dashboards, reports, and visualizations in Superset.
- Work closely with Customers or Product Management/Engineering for requirements gathering and implementing feedback
- Analyze and translate business needs and requirements into design and implementation of intuitive information dashboards and visualizations.
- Create BI and data warehouse design patterns, designs, standards, and templates.
- Define and implement BI management procedures.
- Document systems through object models, data definitions and naming conventions.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with generating charts, graphs, and other visualizations with a BI tool or Excel
- Python experience is a plus
- Prior experience with BI tools is a plus
- Prior experience with customer requirements gathering a plus
- Experience with Git is a plus
- Ability to work in an Agile environment
- Able to work independently on projects
Our Tech Stack