SimpleLegal is the leading legal operations management platform for the modern legal department. General Counsel, Chief Legal Officers, and legal operations professionals deserve a system of record, designed specifically to address the business process challenges faced by modern corporate legal departments. Sales has Salesforce. Marketing has HubSpot. Legal has SimpleLegal.
SimpleLegal is proudly committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse and inclusive workforce.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SimpleLegal was recently named one of BuiltIn’s 2021 Best Small Businesses to Work For in the Bay Area.
What you’ll do:
- Coordinate all aspects of SimpleLegal in person and virtual events and trade shows including evaluating sponsorship/partnership opportunities, branding and content creation, travel and accommodations, and managing internal and external stakeholders’ schedules
- Manage pre-show/post-show planning and execution including event planning meetings, webinar dry runs, and budget tracking and reconciliation
- Partner with cross-functional teams to create event agendas and webinar content, and identify and manage internal and external speakers
- Support event and webinar goals: gather and track ROI, engagement analytics, and feedback to consistently assess and implement opportunities for improvement
- Compile and ship marketing materials and manage branded swag for events
- Implement and standardize best practice procedures for event and webinar planning, including a consistent and defined events and trade show planning process and webinar calendar
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field preferred
- 1-3 years experience managing events and trade shows
- Well-organized and able to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Ability to effectively communicate and coordinate activity with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong writing skills with the ability to write clear and compelling marketing content
- Skilled in managing and working within established budgets
- “Can-do” attitude and willingness to learn
- Experience hosting large scale webinars via Zoom preferred
- Experience working with Salesforce and Hubspot preferred
- Able to travel domestically as required (no more than 20%)
About the SimpleLegal marketing team
The SimpleLegal marketing team is a close knit group that takes a highly collaborative approach to drive success across the department and organization. This particular role will work closely with each segment of marketing: Customer, Demand, Product, and Operations. We’re looking for someone who “plays nice in the sandbox” and truly takes pride and ownership of their work, results, and how it impacts marketing as a whole.