SimpleLegal is known for outstanding customer support. We are second to none in our space. We are looking for experienced customer implementation managers to join our team. As an early member of our team, you will help to improve upon and lead our post-sale efforts by working with existing team members. The right person in this role will be passionate about making customers successful by solving their business challenges with technical solutions. You care about getting it done and getting it done right. You make sure our customers love SimpleLegal and see value in the product.
Our Implementation Managers are the first level of customer engagement as they implement SimpleLegal. They analyze customer requirements, leverage product expertise and share best practices to help establish a customer’s new process and our place at the top of the legal technology space.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Own overall relationship with assigned customers and third party vendors, which include: system setup and customization, system adoption, ensuring retention, and satisfaction
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned customer and drive continued value of our products and services; get to know our power users
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the smooth execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time and within scope
- Develop detailed project management tools (e.g., plans and action item logs) to track progress
- Develop detailed implementation tools (e.g., requirements gathering templates and customer facing materials)
- Work with customers to establish business outcomes, business requirements, technical requirements, key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals
- Provide front-line primary support to our customers whether they ask questions over email, via our help widget, or on the phone
- Proactively identify changes we can make to our application to make our customers’ jobs easier
- Own a variety of customer implementation activities, including onboarding and product training
- Ensure the customer will be a positive reference to other customers/prospects
- Prior experience in some of the following areas: customer success, implementation, support, technology or operational consulting
- Project management experience required
- Enthusiasm and a willingness to learn about our customers’ business
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Excellent customer-facing and internal written/verbal communication skills
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software and web technologies
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Your professionalism should come through over email and on the phoneSpecific experience in the legal world is great, but not required
- We’re looking more for enthusiasm and a willingness to learn over specific experience. Experience in a B2B software environment is a plus, but not required.