We’re looking for an ambitious, driven, and collaborative individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things.
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, the Sr. Manager / Director of Demand Generation is charged with establishing a scalable pipeline generating machine and integrating our core Marketing functions more closely. You will lead Demand Generation, Operations, and Events. We are looking for a leader who can create the strategy, then execute to perfection and drive measurable results that make a big impact on our business. As an early member of our marketing team, you will have a great deal of influence in the shaping of our marketing organization.
- Develop and implement a thoughtful multi-channel demand generation strategy and drive key business metrics (MQLs, SQLs, Opportunities)
- Develop and execute lead generation programs to drive demo requests, content downloads, and optimize funnel conversion rates
- Manage a regular pipeline between Marketing and Sales to ensure any shortages are addressed proactively
- Work closely with the rest of the marketing team, and other customer facing teams, to deliver campaigns to the right people, across the right channels
- Drive strategy and execution of lead nurturing programs to engage prospects higher in the funnel – via email, webinars, events, co-marketing, etc.
- Lead and grow demand generation and marketing ops team through hiring, coaching, and training
- Implement new processes and technology to continuously improve our demand generation and marketing operations
- Directly attribute leads, pipeline and revenue to measure the ROI of your programs, communicating to the rest of the team and company
- 6+ years of experience in a B2B demand generation role
- Strong track record of generating leads and driving them through the funnel
- Self-starter and multitasker; comfortable juggling multiple projects and driving them to completion
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Growth and data-driven mindset (testing, measuring, iterating)
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Familiarity with marketing automation tools (we use HubSpot) and Salesforce
- Team player and dedicated people manager passionate about learning and coaching
We’re here to build a world-class product that our customers love, that has the best support of any software product they use, in an environment that celebrates company and personal success. We believe that opportunity exists in the legal industry to build that company. We believe that we can build the next great enterprise platform faster and better than anyone else.
SimpleLegal is an enterprise SaaS startup run by second-time founders located in Mountain View, CA. We are the software platform for in-house legal operations. Sales has Salesforce. Marketing has HubSpot. Legal has SimpleLegal.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits and a fun working environment. Dental, medical, catered lunches, game nights to get to know your coworkers, and more.