Customer Support Analyst
We're looking for the right person to support our customers and their law firms and to make sure they love SimpleLegal.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Provide front-line support to our customers whether they ask questions over email, live chat or phone.
- Maintain fast reply times with meaningful and professional responses.
- Build relationships with our power users. They should know you by name. You should know their names.
- Prioritize requests from different incoming channels
- Build knowledge base of customer facing materials and automate support tasks through building template responses and tagging solutions with key search terms
- Proactively identify changes we can make to our application to make our customers' jobs easier.
- Recognize and escalate any high priority problems.
- Prior experience in customer support with SaaS software
- Your confidence and professionalism should come through over email, chat and phone.
- Enthusiasm and a willingness to learn about our customers’ business
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Investigative curiosity and root cause analysis skills
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly, adapt to change and be tech savvy
- Willing to work flexible support hours
- Specific experience in the legal world is great, but not required
We’re here to build a world-class product that our customers love, that has the best support of any software product they use, in an environment that celebrates company and personal success. We believe that opportunity exists in the legal industry to build that company. We believe that we can build the next great enterprise platform faster and better than anyone else.
SimpleLegal is an enterprise SaaS startup run by second-time founders located in Mountain View, CA. We are the software platform for in-house legal operations. Sales has Salesforce. Marketing has HubSpot. Legal has SimpleLegal.
Real people use our software every day to get their job done.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits and a fun working environment. Dental, medical, vision, 401k, catered lunches, snacks, ping-pong, foosball and game nights to get to know your coworkers.
If you’re excited at the idea of joining a small but rapidly growing company, apply today!