SimpleLegal has a passionate and growing customer base and is looking for an advocacy-focused marketing professional to join our marketing team. As our Customer Marketing Manager, you will play a key role in building advocacy programs and showcasing how our incredible customers are using SimpleLegal. This includes setting the strategic direction for the function as well as serving as the internal champion for customer advocacy within the organization. The ideal candidate will be at the core a great storyteller with outstanding customer relationship-building skills.
As the first customer marketer on the team, this is a rare opportunity to build something from the ground up and see it grow quickly.
- Launch and manage customer reference and advocacy program, ultimately recruiting advocates to join
- Build rapport with customers to increase renewals, referrals, and cross-sell / upsell opportunities
- Develop marketing strategies and initiatives to increase client retention and satisfaction
- Lead and manage customer engagement and communication programs, such as in-person/virtual events, advisory board, annual conferences, awards programs, onboarding, and ongoing nurture campaigns
- Develop and manage a library of content that demonstrates customer successes, including video testimonials, case studies, presentations, etc.
- Track and analyze ROI for customer engagement and advocacy efforts
- Partner with sales and customer success teams to scale a database of customers to participate in other external endorsements
- Establish metrics and customer segmentation to determine ideal communications programs that deepen engagement and loyalty
- Work with other customer-facing functions to ensure the role of customer advocacy is clearly understood and internal alignment exists between these groups
- 4+ years experience in customer marketing role
- Experience launching and managing a customer advocacy program
- Experience working cross-functionally to manage and execute customer programs that drive engagement and advocacy
- Ability to influence cross-functional and executive teams and drive execution
- Ability to build and maintain effective customer relationships
- Engaging personality, polished verbal and written communication skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Self-starter and multitasker; comfortable juggling multiple projects and driving them to completion
- Event management a plus
We’re here to build a world-class product that our customers love, that has the best support of any software product they use, in an environment that celebrates company and personal success. We believe that opportunity exists in the legal industry to build that company. We believe that we can build the next great enterprise platform faster and better than anyone else.
SimpleLegal is an enterprise SaaS startup run by second-time founders located in Mountain View, CA. We are the software platform for in-house legal operations. Sales has Salesforce. Marketing has HubSpot. Legal has SimpleLegal.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits and a fun working environment. Dental, medical, catered lunches, game nights to get to know your coworkers, and more.